WOLFSKIN TECH LAB MAKES FIRST APPEARANCE AT NEONYT IN BERLIN
NEONYT in Berlin
WOLFSKIN TECH LAB to present 2020 autumn/winter collection at its first NEONYT stand
Stand A40, Hangar 4, at Berlin Tempelhof Airport during Fashion Week from 14 to 16 January
NEONYT: the world’s top fair for sustainable fashion and best-practice labels for ten years
Idstein, December 2019 - WOLFSKIN TECH LAB - Taking outerwear to the next level: the focus is on urban, clean design, sustainability and high-performance styles. This high- end international line appeals to fashion-forward aesthetes who also set store by exceptional functions and fair production standards. WOLFSKIN TECH LAB is available online and in selected premium fashion stores.
Very high sustainability standards are used to produce the WOLFSKIN TECH LAB premium product line – and all other JACK WOLFSKIN lines.
- The entire clothing collection is 100% free of PFC!
- Member of FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION: awarded Leader Status – for the fifth time in a row!
- bluesign® system partner for sustainable textile production
- Member of ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals)
- All down is RDS-certified
- (Responsible Down Standard – no live plucking, no force-feeding)
- Down alternative: vegan synthetic fibre fillings
- All cotton is organic
In addition, WOLFSKIN TECH LAB makes use of innovative technologies that it develops in-house, such as TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE, and is one of the first labels worldwide to offer fully recycled jackets – including a 100% recycled membrane.
As well as having its own stand at NEONYT, WOLFSKIN TECH LAB can be seen at the NEONYT runway show.
WOLFSKIN TECH LAB
Jack Wolfskin Kreisel 1
Kerstin Pooth (Director PR & Cooperations)
Sato Feller (PR Manager)
Tel.:+49 6126 954-135